Saturday, May 23, 2009

Some Thoughts for Tuesday

Hat tip to slowbutsure over at dKos (who admittedly stole it from KentuckyKat).

Given tomorrow is Sunday, I thought this might be a good time to reflect on Tuesday from a Biblical perspective. Being a bit lazy about it, myself, I thought this might do the trick. Enjoy. This is one of my VERY favorite clips:



Oh... and while I'm at it, you really need to read this. Here is a lovely excerpt from the piece which speaks to the new GOP Judiciary Counsel William Smith recently installed by Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions a notorious homophobe and bigot who thinks that an out lgbt "would be a concern" if nominated to take a seat on The Supreme Court.

Smith was responding to a speech given by a McCain consultant and former Bush aide Steve Schmidt to the Log Cabin Republicans, a gay Republican lobbying group. In his post, Smith linked same sex marriage to child rape, bestiality and pedophilia.

Sort of reminds me of Rick Warren, our pal hanging with the schizmos of late.

You may need to watch the vid again after reading this last part.