Interesting news day though no wars began, no nukes went off...
I would suggest if you are at all politically savvy, shooting down the "pipe" straight to the "funny Bill O'Reilly news". I debated on what to call this. The runner up was the cultural hypocrisy news, but heh... The religious right should have a ball with this. eh-hem.
First, the good news:
- The EPA put the bite on Mountain Top Removal coal mining. And about time! Read here, and here.
- Sniffles was adopted, and looks like Skunkie may have a great prospect (not all adopters cut it!) as well! Go here to see these cuties (with nice music).
- President Obama kicked butt last night in his presser.
- Just no explaining this from a certain Bishop of Nigeria and if you could have seen my head tilt in reading this...
The tiring news:
- [AKA The Bush-like phrasing nonsense news (warning... this is from She From The North)]:
The fun, happy news:
- Well, ya just gotta read it, don't want to parrot it.
- Canada on Top in Sex Ed (actually, it is an interesting article)
The just piss-you-off shameful sucking news:
- And of course it involves Bobby Jindal, exorcist and governor (Grandmere, can't you do something about this politically useless fellow and get him out of our hair?).
- The shocking revelation that teleprompters are used by the very media folks criticizing President Obama for using... teleprompters! (warning: the added video below will make you laugh.. oh noes!)