Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Uh Oh! GOP Chair Steele's In Deeper Poo Now!

Not only did Steele say that abortion should be an individual's choice, he said the following:

On whether homosexuality is a choice: "Oh, no. I don't think I've ever really subscribed to that view, that you can turn it on and off like a water tap. Um, you know, I think that there's a whole lot that goes into the makeup of an individual that, uh, you just can't simply say, oh, like, 'Tomorrow morning I'm gonna stop being gay.' It's like saying, 'Tomorrow morning I'm gonna stop being black.'"

Oh dear. He's done it now! I for one applaud his honesty, but the GOP is already gnawing on him and soon they will eviscerate him for his honesty. Heck I might even drop him a line! I should note for the record that Steele does not support same gender marriage.

Go here to read the whole interview.