Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obama Speaks!

Hello Chicago!

I actually stood up in front of my computer to acknowledge his win and position.

Change has come to America.

This is so wonderful, and so scary. He has a terrible mess to fix.

I literally sobbed through a few parts of his speech. I have a backbone of steel--or that is what people say. The man gives me so very much hope and is such an inspiration.

God Bless Obama and Joe, and their wives and families. Keep them strong, on the right path, and protect them from all harm. Protect us all and please help us in our difficult days to come. Amen.

Thank you, Bonnie, and to everyone else who has silently worked so hard to make this change happen. You are my friends and my heros.

This has been a long road for many, and the end is the rainbow.

Let us hope this extends to Prop 8 in California.

God Bless you all.